Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting a Visit, also Update on Life

So, A-2 is coming down to see me this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. It gets lonely down here, you know? Anyways, hopefully we can sketch our little hearts out and I'll post the results of our efforts on Sunday night or something. The weather should be nice so there are plenty of places I wanna take her since she doesn't know the area that well.

In other news, I'm being switched to the day shift at work, which sucks because that means work 5 days a week instead of 4. Not looking forward to that, but I am doing an animation test so, crossing my fingers I'll get a call back on this one. Hope, hope.

Anyone know if there are studios hiring in B.C.? It's the only place I haven't scouted out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment