Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh, Paper

I miss paper sometimes, I really do. I'm trying to get back into traditional stuff, it feels more engaging. I have a roll of paper I found in my parents' basement and instead of letting them throw it out, I now use it to sketch on. Once it gets too annoying to unroll to a blank section I cut it off. The roll is pretty big so I should be at it for a while, but I like the fact that I can unroll a long piece right over my desk and just get to it.


For some reason, when I upload these they are rotated, so rotate them to the correct angle... in your mind.

Joy to weekends. I also plan to go out every Friday and sketch at the local coffee shop. It reminds me of Toronto, overpriced drinks and all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, sketches! Looking good Truckah, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete