Monday, January 16, 2012

Speech


If anyone could flip through my sketchbook (or my digital doodles) they'd notice my characters have a lot to say. It's not often I can't find the right words for them since I'm so used to their nature so many doodles have commentary from the characters right beside them. It's fine, I don't mind though some people find it a little unexpected. Still, there are moments when I know something needs to be said, but there is just no one sentence that is going to cover it. Those ones are tricky because my mind just won't leave the space blank, but I think I've found the answer.

The anatomy is a little weird, but I think the body language is there. It was interesting hiding Kyo's eyes for once. I never use that trick so I wanted to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment