Monday, April 2, 2012

Shoes

Today I was distracted by my shoes. Seriously. They weren't even new shoes, but I rarely get the chance to wear them with skinny jeans so seeing the laces for once was kind of neat. Not only that, I was interested in how the pant leg (since I tuck them under the shoe) bunch around the top of my shoes. So I went home and took some reference just for fun. The fabric of my pant leg wasn't quite as bunched up as I had hoped so the folds in the fabric weren't as much fun to reference as I was expecting. Still, I think this will come in very handy for drawing shoes, which I have a lot of trouble with.

In lieu of my shoes, here are some shots of my roommate's:






Anyone else have shoes they care to share? Bonus points for them having pant legs tucked inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment